The Rainbow Routes Trail Network is a City owned and operated system of trails found in Greater Sudbury. Here's a few things to keep in mind while using trails:
- Respect the sound of nature. Avoid noise such as mobile phones and radios.
- Respect the privacy of people living along trails.
- Walk, ride or cycle in single file in the middle of the trail.
- Stay to the right of trail and pass on the left.
- Keep pets on a leash and clean up after them.
- Bike riders yield to hikers and horseback riders; hikers yield to horseback riders.
- Avoid tree damage. Do not break branches or strip bark off trees.
- Leave the trails cleaner than you found them. Carry out all litter.
- Leave flowers, wood, rocks and plants in their rightful place for others to enjoy.
- Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
Note that trails are not maintained from November 1st to April 30th: use at own risk.