Location: Blezard Valley
Parking: 1 parking lot at the entrance of the trail
Directions: Enter Langdon Park from Martin Road. The entrance is located between 2653 Martin Road and 2747 Martin Road. A Rainbow Routes trail marker sign and parking lot are visible from the road. After walking past the parking lot, there are two trail entrances. The further entrance is where the storyboards begin.
Modes of Transportation: walk, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski
Length: 1 km
Level of Difficulty: easy
Trail Surface: natural
Trail Type: loop
Trail Head: 17 T 496166 5160711
- Follows the Whitson River
- Plenty of bird watching opportunities
- Features 400m of birch grove
- Features an open, grassy area with a small gazebo
- Includes 4 benches/rest areas along the trail
- Look for the decorated christmas tree!
- Tales on the Trails: Sometimes I Feel Like A Fox by Danielle Daniel