Location: Blezard Valley
Parking: 1 parking lot at the entrance of the trail
Directions: The trail entrance is located between 2653 Martin Rd and 2747 Martin Rd. A Rainbow Routes trail marker sign and parking lot are visible from the road. Continue past the parking lot towards the trail. The further entrance is where the Tales on the Trails story begins.
Modes of Transportation: walk, bike, snowshoe, cross-country ski
Length: 1 km
Level of Difficulty: easy
Trail Surface: natural
Trail Type: loop
Trail Head: 17 T 496166 5160711
- Follows the Whitson River
- Plenty of bird watching opportunities
- Features 400m of birch grove
- Features an open, grassy area with a small gazebo
- Includes 4 benches/rest areas along the trail
- Look for the decorated christmas tree!
- Look for the Tales on the Trails storybook: Sometimes I Feel Like A Fox by Danielle Daniel (English)