Become a member of the Rainbow Routes Association to show your support towards trails and active transportation in Greater Sudbury. Here's a few other reasons why:
- No more Hike Club waiver signing. Bring your membership card and voila!
- Have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting in November
- Have the right to attend board meetings (unless in camera)
- Receive updates on events and publications
- To be a part of the great family that is the RRA!
The annual membership fee is $10.00 per individual or $15.00 per couple/family.
Become a member by completing both pages (2) of the Membership Form (ensuring one signed waiver per person for family memberships) and submit in person at our next event or by mail with your payment to:
Rainbow Routes Association
200 Brady Street
P.O. Box 5000 Station "A"
Sudbury, ON P3A 5P3