Hike Club Guidelines
- Youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied
- RRA waivers must be signed prior to departure
- Dogs must be on a leash
- If a potential participant is deemed unfit to complete the hike they will be excluded from the hike.
- Hike leader(s) will carry a cell phone, first aid kit and whistle.
Participants will be briefed on:
- The hike (distance and difficulty)
- What they might see
- Use of whistle
- The importance of staying together and keeping eyes on the person ahead of you.
Some hikes will include a shorter, less difficult parallel hike for beginners.