Welcome to our Calendar, where FREE events are continually being added! You can also sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom any page) to receive event notifications!
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance. Events to begin at time indicated on calendar.
- Events run in all but the worst conditions (eg. icy routes, storms, heavy rain) so be prepared with proper clothing and footwear. Cancellations will be indicated on the calendar. RSVP if you would like electronic notice of cancellation.
Looking for something specific? Use the search bar to narrow down results. (e.g. of key words: classic, family, lunch)
For our Urban Poling schedule, please click here
And don't forget to bring the following recommended gear this season!
- Insect repellent/mosquito net
- Light coloured, long-sleeved clothing to protect you from the sun and insects
- Tick remover if you have one (available at the Health Unit for a limited time)
- Appropriate footwear (e.g. running shoes, hiking boots, etc.)
- A hat
- Cell phone
- Other suggested gear: A camera, binoculars, backpack, pedometer, GPS etc
Looking for a broader spectrum of events in Greater Sudbury? See what our partners have going on!