Welcome to our Calendar, where FREE events are continually being added! You can also sign up to our newsletter (at the bottom any page) to receive event notifications!
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance. Events to begin at time indicated on calendar.
- Please RSVP before joining an event.
- Events run in all but the worst conditions (eg. icy routes, storms, heavy rain) so be prepared with proper clothing and footwear. Registered participants will receive a notice in case the event has to be rescheduled.
- Looking for something specific? Use the search bar to narrow down results. (e.g. of key words: classic, family, lunch)
And don't forget to bring the following recommended gear this season!
- Insect repellent/mosquito net
- Light coloured, long-sleeved clothing to protect you from the sun and insects
- Tick remover if you have one (available at the Health Unit for a limited time)
- Appropriate footwear (e.g. running shoes, hiking boots, etc.)
- A hat
- Cell phone
- Other suggested gear: A camera, binoculars, backpack, pedometer, GPS etc
Des renseignements sont aussi disponbbles en français au 705-674-4455 x4535
For our Urban Poling events schedule, please click HERE
Looking for a broader spectrum of events in Greater Sudbury? See what our partners have going on!